2012 Asia-Pacific Mathematical Olympiad – preliminary resultsFriday, April 13, 2012 16:43
Posted in category News
Last month the training squad sat the Asia-Pacific Mathematical Olympiad. The top New Zealand results are as follows:
- George Han (Westlake Boys’ High School): 14
- Arun Chockalingam Shanmuganathan (Auckland International College): 14
- Hao Jeng (Hillcrest High School): 10
- Byung-Cheol Cho (Auckland Grammar School): 10
- James Allen (Kristin School): 9
- Vincent Qi (Onslow College): 8
- Natalia Chen (St Cuthbert’s College): 7
The results will be finalised and awards made following co-ordination in the organising country, Japan.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.