2012 British Mathematical Olympiad, Round two – New Zealand resultsThursday, February 16, 2012 15:36
The training squad took part in Round Two of the British Mathematical Olympiad in January. Our top five students (scores out of 40) were
- James Allen, Kristin Senior School (20)
- Byung-Cheol Cho, Auckland Grammar School (20)
- Hao Jeng, Hillcrest High School (14)
- Natalia Chen, St Cuthberts College (11)
- Ian Seong, Macleans College (10).
Congratulations to all, especially to James, Byung-Cheol, Hao and Natalia, who appear in the leading scores table on the BMOC site, with James and Byung-Cheol tied for seventh place with five others.
Our thanks go to the BMOS and the UKMT for allowing us to take part.